The Kustom Kommune Terms and Conditions. Anyone accessing the workshop space must agree to these terms and conditions before commencing any work.
1) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any risks, damages, injuries, known or unknown, for bodily and/or personal property, which I might incur. I also agree to voluntarily waive any claim that I, my heirs, or legal representatives may have against The Kustom Kommune, it’s instructors, staff, volunteers, or owners for any damage, damages, injuries, known or unknown, incurred bodily and/or/on personal property.
- Any damage, loss or theft incurred to personal property and/or equipment that I bring into The Kustom Kommune, or generate/create in any area of The Kustom Kommune
- Any bodily injuries or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in any class, workshop, or program on The Kustom Kommune property or premises
- Any bodily injuries or damages that I may sustain as a result of using any machine or equipment owned by or incurred on The Kustom Kommune property or premises
I understand the use or possession of alcohol and/or illegal drugs within the workspace is considered reckless endangerment by my person and is not allowed in the workshop of The Kustom Kommune under any circumstances and that I will be subject to removal from the premises by The Kustom Kommune.
I understand that all storage of personal property, either brought in from the outside or created at The Kustom Kommune, is my exclusive responsibility, and that such said storage is gratuitous and subject to approval by The Kustom Kommune.
2) PHOTO RELEASE
I consent that The Kustom Kommune has full and unrestricted publishing and use rights for any photographs (digital or print) taken on the The Kustom Kommune premises by The Kustom Kommune employees in which my image or any of my materials or art, either brought in or created/generated at The Kustom Kommune, appears. I hereby release, discharge, and agree to hold harmless The Kustom Kommune from any liability by virtue of any blurring, distortion, alteration, optical illusion, or use in composite form whether intentional or otherwise, that may occur or be produced in the taking of said picture or in any subsequent processing thereof, as well as any publication thereof, including without limitation any claims for libel or invasion of privacy.
3) AGE VERIFICATION
The The Kustom Kommune Workshop is an 18 and over facility. I agree to provide one (1) piece of official state or government issued photo identification, such as a driver’s license, Proof of Age or a passport to confirm identity and age. I hereby verify on this day that I am at least 18 years of age, and agree to provide any necessary identification to The Kustom Kommune upon request.
4) FACILITY POLICY & PROCEDURE
a) General Facility Use
As a Kustom Kommune Member, you are exclusively entitled to use of our shared Workspaces, pending safety approval by management. The following policies are in place to ensure fair access for all members to our facilities. Failure to abide by these policies may result in termination of membership by staff.
- All shop and studio space must be kept orderly and neat.
- If you are using workshop equipment of any sort, they must be operated with proper care.
- Please make sure all equipment is returned to the very same state as it was found.
If you have any problems or questions, please notify the The Kustom Kommune staff immediately.Failure to follow specific guidelines and procedures may result in the user being held responsible for replacement cost and labor cost of damaged The Kustom Kommune property.
b) Workshop Use
- Workshop Members must check in at the front desk. Anyone not complying will be asked to leave. If you are unsure – return to the Front Desk immediately.
- In order to access the shop, all users must first meet with The Kustom Kommune’s Workshop Manager & take Intro to Workshop.
- All users of Workshop are responsible for their own safety. The Kustom Kommune will not be held liable or responsible for any injury sustained by using the Workshop.
- The Kustom Kommune will maintain machines to be in working order and maintain consumables to an acceptable level. If at any time you notice the blades or machines are not functioning properly, please contact the Workshop Manager directly. If the Workshop Manager is not available, please contact the Front Desk.
- When using any of The Kustom Kommune’s machines or facilities, the user must return machines and facility to the state they were found in (clean, fully assembled, in good working order).
- Improper use of tools and machines resulting in damages, the user will be liable for all costs (replacement and labour) associated with fixing tool or machine.
- The Kustom Kommune is not responsible for any damage to personal items or material stored or used in Workshop.
- All users of Workshop must sign a liability waiver.
c) Using the Shop along with the Education Program
• Access to the Workshop during class time is at the discretion of the Instructor.
• Classes will receive priority on all tools and equipment in the Workshop.
• If you are on a deadline with a project, please speak with the Instructor. We want you to finish your project and have the class be a success.
5) STORAGE OF MOTORCYCLES AND PARTS
Storage of motorcycle and parts are completely at your own risk.
- Under no circumstances can a shop user store any items in the shared space of the shop without receiving prior consent from Workshop Manager.
- Any areas surrounding the The Kustom Kommune premises (including front and rear entrances) is expressly off limits for storage of work, including temporary storage.
- All materials and projects in shop must be labeled with all the following: full name, phone number, move date, and labels must be legible. All non or partially labeled projects/materials will be removed from the premises immediately.
- The Kustom Kommune is not responsible for any damage to personal items or material stored or used in Workshop.
- Storage is a flat fee of $149 per month. Over night storage is available for $10 per 24 hour period.
- All Monthly storage fees will be set up on a PayPal Direct Debit ONLY. This is to simplify payment schedules.
- Storage Fees are prepaid only. eg you are paying for a month in advance.
- You may cancel your subscription by emailing / calling / or in person at least 2 working days (48 Hours) prior to your scheduled direct debit. All goods must be removed within 24 hours of cancellation.
Please keep in mind that the Kustom Kommune is a shared space and is frequented by many people. If you do not feel your goods are safe and secure, do not store them onsite.
6) EDUCATION POLICY
Registration – Classes are scheduled monthly and new classes are added on a monthly basis. Please check our website or come by The Kustom Kommune for up to date course information. Comprehensive course descriptions can be found online, and it is recommended that you read through them fully prior to registering. Advanced registration is necessary. Instructors, class times, and class dates are subject to change. To register for a class, students must pay in full at the time of enrolment. The Kustom Kommune accepts cash or Electronic Funds Transfer. To sign up after the registration deadline, please call to ensure enrolment is still open.
Withdrawals & Transfers – In the event a student must withdraw from a class, he or she may do so any time before the registration deadline of the class, and will receive a 75% refund of class cost plus any equipment or material fees. Class enrolment is non-transferable: requesting to transfer to another section of the same class is considered a withdrawal. Withdrawals on or after the class registration deadline are not refundable and course fees are not transferable. To withdraw from a course please email email@example.com. A credit of your enrolment fee may be issued for medically excused emergencies (with documentation) or family bereavement. Other than this, there will be no exceptions. Please give us as advanced notice as possible for consideration.
Material & Equipment Fees – Classes that make use of tools or supplies will most likely require a material or equipment fee. This pays for in-class consumable items (drill bits, gas, paint, screens) and the upkeep of tools used for that specific class (saw sharpening, tool repair, welding tips, software updates). In some circumstances, students may also be required to purchase certain supplies on their own. This will be clearly indicated in the full online course description.
Missed Classes & Lateness – Missing the first day of a course may be grounds for withdrawal without refund. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you know you are going to miss the first day of a course. We cannot offer complimentary makeup sessions outside class time or in concurrent or future course sections. Instructors are not obligated to catch students up during scheduled class time for missed sessions or excessive lateness.
If We Cancel or Reschedule a Class – Most classes offered at The Kustom Kommune must have a minimum of 5 students registered in order for the class to commence. In the event a course does not receive sufficient enrolment, it may be canceled. Students will be notified at least 24 hours prior to the start of the class. In the event of a cancellation, students will be refunded within 5 business days. If we reschedule a class to another date, students are also entitled to a full refund. The Kustom Kommune reserves the right to change instructors without prior notification, and to change class location and meeting times by up to an hour with 48 hours prior notice.
At the conclusion of every class, students will receive an emailed evaluation request. We depend upon your feedback to help us improve our course offerings. If you have any issue with a class you are currently enrolled in, please either raise your issue with the instructor at the end of the class meeting or email email@example.com. It is our general experience that most issues can be satisfactorily addressed before the course concludes.
If you have any questions, please give us a call or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Member Referral Promotion - Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is valid from 20 Feb 2016 until 31 July 2016 (Promotion Period).
- Kustom Kommune reserves the right to alter or withdraw this offer at any time without notice.
- The Reward is a $25 of Kommune Kash Card for both the Referrer and Referred Member where all of the Terms and Conditions are met.
- The Referrer must be a current and financial Kustom Kommune member. Members whose membership is suspended or in arrears are not eligible.
- The Referrer and Referred Member must be over the age of 18.
- A Referred Member must comply with all existing Kustom Kommune eligibility rules, available at kustomkommune.com.au
- Reward is only payable after the Referred Member has paid for a 12 month membership in full.
- The Referrer and Referred member must be current and financial members on payment of reward.
- The reward cannot be applied retrospectively which means that the Referrer’s details must be provided when the Referred Member joins online – not afterwards. If the Referrer’s details are not provided at the time of joining a referral reward will not be paid.
- The reward is not available to employees, and their families, of Kustom Kommune
- All referrals must be bona fide, legitimate and must comply with these terms and conditions in order to be eligible for the referral Reward under this promotion.
- If a referral is in the opinion of Kustom Kommune to be fraudulent, not bona fide or does not comply with these terms and conditions, Kustom Kommune has the right to refuse any past or future referrals from the Referrer and refuse to issue any referral Rewards to the Referrer or Referred Member.
- If the Referred Member joins Kustom Kommune and subsequently terminates their Membership with Kustom Kommune within 30 days of the date of joining, Referred Member and Referrer will not be eligible for referral Rewards.
- The Reward is not redeemable for cash or transferable.
- A Referrer is only entitled to receipt of one Reward per Referred Member’s new membership of Kustom Kommune. You may refer and receive rewards for unlimited individuals.
- Kustom Kommune will deliver Rewards by post (or pick up instore) to the address listed on the Referrer and Referred Member’s accounts.
- Kommune Kash must be spent within 13 months otherwise the voucher value is forfeited.
- Kommune Kash can only be used by the Referrer and the Referred Member
- Kustom Kommune cannot be held responsible for any damaged, undelivered, lost or stolen Rewards and no replacement will be provided. Allow up to 4 weeks after the cover effective date of the Referred Member’s policy for the delivery of the Reward.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.